Falafels the cat may not have her own Instagram account (she leaves the hard work to the humans) but she does have her own hashtag #falafelsthecat where her mom Misha (renowned blogger @brandslut) obligingly archives all of her gorgeous cat-shmodel shots. We shared a lil’ bit of catnip with Falafels and coerced her to divulge her deepest thoughts… 😉
1. When did you start Instagramming?
Towards the end of my 1st life, roughly October 2013.
2. What’s your best angle?
Any angle, I’m gorgeous.
3. What are your favourite apps?
4. What Instagram filter most accentuates your good looks?
Hefe. I wouldn’t Hefe it any other way.
5. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Do you mean purrfect* happiness? Probably when getting rubs from Misha.
6. What is your greatest fear?
Not catching a bird before I die, 9 times.
7. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
When they catch birds in front of me.
8. Which living person do you most admire?
9. What is your greatest extravagance?
Scrolling through photos on Instagram tagged with #Birds!
10. What is your current state of mind?
11. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
Is this a trick question?
12. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Feed me (meow).
13. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
14. When and where were you happiest?
This morning, getting rubs from Misha.
15. Which talent would you most like to have?
The ability to catch a bird.
16. What is your most treasured possession?
Misha. (Nifty250: we’re starting to pick up a pattern here… ;))
17. What is your favourite occupation?
18. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
19. What is your greatest regret?
Not yet catching a bird.
20. What is your motto?
21. How do you plan to leverage your Instagram fame?
To source a cat-food sponsor until such time as I can rely solely on eating birds. Any takers?
Words and Images: Kristen Duff