If you’re followin’ us on Instagram – which you should be, @Nifty250_ – you would have noticed we were in JHB last week for a little fun, but also for a little bit of work, which in our line of business is fun too! Here is a quick Instagram roundup of our whirlwind week trip – we had only planned on being in JHB for 3 days as we were booked for one event for Vaseline on the Monday night, but immediately after the event we were booked for an SAFW X TRESemme x Motions Hair event on the Wednesday night so we very quickly had to change our flights, book into a hotel and get a whole lot of Nifty things couriered up from Cape Town to save the day!
Highlights of the trip:
1. Meeting some of our favourite beauty and fashion editors as well as bloggers at the Vaseline & SAFW events
2. Paul Ballen aka the homemade ice-cream king’s Oreo & peppermint ice-cream at Wolves Cafe = perfection!
3. 4th Street in Parkhurst: from our favourite shops like Egality and Africology to burgers at Craft and cappuccinos at the 4th Street Roastery
4. Staying on the 7th floor of the Crowne Plaza and being able to zip downstairs in the lift for the SAFW event, which was literally downstairs in the lobby – so unbelievably convenient
5. Summer Place as a venue for the day – no reason needed!